2012 WINNERS IN THE SCOTTISH CASTLE WITH MISHA.
(He’s the one screaming in the yellow kilt.)
This year we have added lots more prizes to reward our top teams:
1. Grand Prize: This prize is awarded to the team with the highest final score according to our judges. Remember, bonus points are awarded for better item submissions, so quality counts... The 2015 Winning Team will join Misha Collins and his spider monkey in a Costa Rican adventure of volcanos, rain forests and discotecking. In addition to the trip to Costa Rica, members of the winning team will also receive an Official GISHWHES Winners Certificate, and the GISHWHES Elegant and weird Dinomite Pendant. We only make 15 pendants every year. Wearing it will forever mark you as one of the Grand Masters of GISHWHES.
2. Runner-Ups: Several teams that really knock the judges' socks off will be Runner-Ups. These are the teams that scavenge so well we simply have to recognize their greatness. Teams that scavenge so-hard-they-almost-won-but-didn't will receive limited edition personalized GISHWHES medallions as well as a GISHWHES Screensaver and a certificate recognizing their greatness from Misha and the entire GISHWHES team.
3. Gish-Referrer Grand Prize: We are inviting one lucky person to join us on our Grand Prize Trip. All you need to do is participate in the Hunt and refer someone to join GISHWHES (which you will be able to do after you register). Did someone refer you? Enter their email during registration so they are eligible for the drawing, then invite your own friends so you can be in the drawing. If you've already registered, invite a friend. Check out the Rules and Regulations for alternative methods of entry into the drawing.
4. GISHWHES Hall of Fame (GHOF): In the unlikely event that your amazing team doesn't walk away with the Grand Prize or a Runner-Up prize, you can still win big! For each of the more than 100 items on the list, our judges will select our favorite submission and put it in the GHOF! For example, if one of the items is: build a six-foot long syringe and use it to inject goose-feather-down into a Smart Car, and your team makes the best giant goose-feather-down syringe, your team name and the photo you submit for that item will be forever memorialized in the GHOF. What exactly is the GHOF, you might ask? We don't know (because we've been too busy getting this hunt together and making sand castles to figure that out), but we can tell you that it's going to be awesome and you will make everyone jealous when you get in there.
5. Coffee Table Book: Each year, GISHWHES publishes a Coffee Table Book filled with images and videos of that year's hunt. If your item catches the eye of our coffee table book selectors as being artistic, funny, gross, or simply too weird not to display to the world, it will be displayed in the coffee table book that you can hand down generation to generation until your great grandchild receives it and marvels at the insanity of their ancestors. So make your submissions awesome to give your great grandkids something to scratch their heads at.
6. GISHPOINTS: Who needs winning trips to far-flung paradises when they can be part of our Frequent GISHER Program? Every item your team submits gets you additional GISHPOINTS. Your points never expire and they carry over year-to-year, so each year you will move up in tiers. Airlines mileage programs that allow you to fly for free often only have two or three tier statuses, but we offer more than 25 Gishpoint tiers! And, you can always redeem your Gishpoints for awesome We knew you'd try highlighting this - nice try! anytime you want!